CCAHA was founded as a membership institution. In the 1970s, small to medium institutions couldn't afford conservation treatment. CCAHA was established to address that need.
40 years later, we're still serving institutions.
2022 CCAHA MEMBER BENEFITS
- One $135 credit toward a condition report, treatment proposal, and estimate per year for objects delivered to CCAHA OR one-hour free online consultation with a Conservator or Preservation Specialist (additional charge for written report)
- 10% discount on book facsimiles (not to exceed $150/year)
- Loan of meters/loggers, or specialized equipment in the event of a disaster
- Access to CCAHA’s library of preservation and conservation reference materials
- 10% discount on all regularly-priced Hollinger Metal Edge products
Join the community.
Members receive insider access to our services.
Click here to download an application, or fill out the form below.