Recorded Webinars and Presentations
Our education programs are intended primarily for staff working with artifacts in institutions and private collections. All of our free and online programs are recorded and made available on CCAHA's YouTube channel.
We are also beginning to compile recordings and resources from past webinars to include on this page. In the meantime, if you are looking for a specific webinar and can't find the recording on our YouTube channel, feel free to reach out to Alanna Shaffer, Preservation Services Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Past Webinars and Presentations:
- Let's Talk About That: Dialogue and Change in Collections Care (series)
- Finding Your Promotional Voice: Instagram for Collecting Institutions
- Volunteer Here! Returning to Collections Care (series)
- Forget the Best: Good and Better Approaches to Preservation
- Incorporating Pandemic Preparedness into Institutional Emergency Plans
- Digitization 101 (series)